1. Cut half way around finger while making the very last cut on the basil.
2. Immediately jerk finger away and watch...notice that cut is fairly deep...wait for the blood...there it is.
3. Pack cut with coffee grounds (pepper works equally well but burns).
4. Put on rubber glove and keep working. Change glove if finger of glove fills with blood before bleeding stops.
5. Once bleeding has stopped, remove glove and rinse wound.
6. Apply monkey blood.
7. Super glue wound shut, put on a fresh glove and get back to work.
Baked Beans on A Friday
1 hour ago